Scientists have achieved a breakthrough with the Office of Naval Research's Free Electron Laser (FEL) program, demonstrating an injector capable of producing the electrons needed to generate megawatt-class laser beams for the US Navy's next-generation weapon system.
- US Office of Naval Research achieves milestoneWed, 19 Jan 2011, 17:34:56 EST
- BELLA laser achieves world record power at 1 pulse per secondFri, 27 Jul 2012, 14:05:22 EDT
- SACLA laser sets new recordMon, 13 Jun 2011, 9:33:53 EDT
- Maritime laser demonstratorFri, 8 Apr 2011, 11:03:35 EDT
- Advanced weapon system helps ONR respond to Navy needsFri, 16 Jul 2010, 12:08:19 EDT