A multinational team of researchers has documented specific genetic abnormalities that occur in human embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cell lines. The published findings highlight the need for frequent genomic monitoring of pluripotent stem cells to assure their stability and clinical safety.
- Genetic abnormalities identified in pluripotent stem cell linesThu, 6 Jan 2011, 13:13:48 EST
- Scientists create human embryonic stem cells with enhanced pluripotencyMon, 3 May 2010, 16:02:08 EDT
- MDC researchers discover key molecule for stem cell pluripotency Fri, 27 May 2011, 13:35:42 EDT
- Key protein reveals secret of stem cell pluripotencyTue, 6 Sep 2011, 13:34:47 EDT
- Scientists from Toronto and Helsinki discover genetic abnormalities after creation of stem cellsWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:39:23 EST