Tuesday, January 4, 2011 - 12:31 in Health & Medicine
A study by researchers in Spain has confirmed that the anti-tobacco laws in Europe have a direct effect on the reduction in consumption and passive exposure to smoke.
- Europe reins in the smoking habitTue, 4 Jan 2011, 11:02:53 EST
- Rodent smoke screenTue, 8 Dec 2009, 12:58:48 EST
- Baby's first full nappy can reveal mother's smokingThu, 26 Aug 2010, 19:30:56 EDT
- Exposure to tobacco smoke in childhood home associated with early emphysema in adulthoodMon, 28 Dec 2009, 12:08:06 EST
- Link found between passive smoking and poorer mental healthMon, 7 Jun 2010, 17:03:24 EDT