Friday, December 17, 2010 - 20:20 in Astronomy & Space
Researchers are creating the most precise and complete map to date of the moon's complex, heavily cratered landscape.
- NASA's LRO creating unprecedented topographic map of moonFri, 17 Dec 2010, 17:21:49 EST
- NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter brings 'earthrise' to everyoneSat, 21 Apr 2012, 15:32:05 EDT
- New high-res map suggests little water inside moonThu, 12 Feb 2009, 14:38:37 EST
- Scientists find moon whiskersThu, 1 Jul 2010, 14:32:51 EDT
- Moon's craters give new clues to early solar system bombardmentThu, 16 Sep 2010, 14:32:05 EDT