Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 13:20 in Mathematics & Economics
Recent research has found a number of issues with histone antibodies, the main tools used to decipher this code, suggesting they may need more rigorous testing.
- Tools used to decipher 'histone code' may be faultyThu, 16 Dec 2010, 12:55:52 EST
- Scientists take a step towards uncovering the histone codeSun, 20 Dec 2009, 13:37:16 EST
- Major breakthrough in deciphering bread wheat's genetic codeWed, 28 Nov 2012, 14:36:11 EST
- Johns Hopkins scientists crack genetic code for form of pancreatic cancerFri, 21 Jan 2011, 17:32:48 EST
- Histone-modifying proteins, not histones, remain associated with DNA through replicationThu, 23 Aug 2012, 22:03:47 EDT