Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 15:31 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have deciphered the genetic code for medulloblastoma, the most common pediatric brain cancer and a leading killer of children with cancer. The genetic "map" is believed to be the first reported of a pediatric cancer genome.
- Genome code cracked for most common form of pediatric brain cancerThu, 16 Dec 2010, 14:37:04 EST
- Could targeting a virus treat a common pediatric brain tumor?Mon, 26 Sep 2011, 17:36:07 EDT
- Gene fusion mechanisms offer new clues to origin of pediatric brain tumorsWed, 9 Mar 2011, 18:04:16 EST
- UNC Lineberger scientists lead cancer genome analysis of breast cancerSun, 23 Sep 2012, 16:32:04 EDT
- Genetic signature predicts outcome of pediatric liver cancerMon, 8 Dec 2008, 13:58:58 EST