Nine supercomputers have been tested, validated and ranked by the new "Graph500" challenge. The machines were tested for their ability to solve complex problems involving random-appearing graphs, rather than for their speed in solving a basic numerical problem, today's popular method for ranking top systems.
- Tougher rating system evaluates nine supercomputer capabilitiesThu, 18 Nov 2010, 17:01:24 EST
- New standard proposed for supercomputingMon, 15 Nov 2010, 12:35:43 EST
- 'Data motion metric' needed for supercomputer rankings, says SDSC's SnavelyWed, 10 Aug 2011, 21:37:57 EDT
- Mathematically ranking ranking methodsTue, 24 May 2011, 16:33:58 EDT
- ORNL debuts Titan supercomputerTue, 30 Oct 2012, 12:07:47 EDT