Air pollution has already been linked to a range of health problems. Now, a ground-breaking new study suggests pollution from traffic may put women at risk for another deadly disease. The study links the risk of breast cancer -- the second leading cause of death from cancer in women -- to traffic-related air pollution.
- Provocative new Montreal study probes link between breast cancer and air pollutionWed, 6 Oct 2010, 10:25:39 EDT
- Women with breast cancer with no genetic link, are not fully utilizing breast cancer services Mon, 26 Sep 2011, 11:34:29 EDT
- Pregnant mothers at risk from air pollutionFri, 7 Oct 2011, 16:34:56 EDT
- Air pollution linked to hospitalizations for pneumonia in seniorsWed, 23 Dec 2009, 1:36:44 EST
- Hot flushes are linked with a significant reduction in breast cancer riskTue, 25 Jan 2011, 17:03:36 EST