Did I turn off the stove, or did I just imagine it? Memory isn't always reliable. Psychological scientists have discovered all sorts of ways that false memories get created, and now there's another one for the list: watching someone else do an action can make you think you did it yourself.
- False memories of self-performance result from watching others' actionsTue, 14 Sep 2010, 13:14:48 EDT
- When your memories can no longer be trustedWed, 28 May 2008, 12:35:20 EDT
- MIT neuroscientists show ability to plant false memoriesThu, 25 Jul 2013, 15:04:00 EDT
- Thanks for the memoriesThu, 30 Jun 2011, 16:37:48 EDT
- Scientists give flies false memoriesThu, 15 Oct 2009, 13:03:23 EDT