Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 00:07 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have found that soluble fibers found in plantain, a type of large banana, could be used to treat patients with Crohn's disease.
- Banana plantain fibers could treat Crohn's diseaseWed, 25 Aug 2010, 19:24:12 EDT
- Plantain and broccoli fibers may block key stage in Crohn's disease developmentWed, 25 Aug 2010, 19:24:13 EDT
- New therapy with stem cells to treat Crohn's diseaseThu, 19 Feb 2009, 10:43:34 EST
- Cystic fibrosis and Crohn's disease treated successfully with infliximabMon, 19 Apr 2010, 10:52:45 EDT
- Probiotic bacteria could help treat Crohn's diseaseThu, 31 Mar 2011, 14:36:39 EDT