Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 00:07 in Physics & Chemistry
Continuous research and development of alternative energy could soon lead to a new era in human history in which two renewable sources -- solar and wind -- will become Earth's dominant contributor of energy, a Nobel laureate said at a conference.
- Global investment in renewable energy powers to record $257 billionMon, 11 Jun 2012, 20:32:18 EDT
- Shifting the world to 100 percent clean, renewable energy as early as 2030 -- here are the numbersMon, 19 Oct 2009, 12:29:19 EDT
- Discovery opens door to efficiently storing and reusing renewable energySun, 31 Mar 2013, 9:31:37 EDT
- Americans using less energy, more renewablesTue, 24 Aug 2010, 8:43:01 EDT
- Signs of ideal surfing conditions spotted in ocean of solar windMon, 31 Aug 2009, 14:51:55 EDT