Researchers have developed a method for predicting the ways nanoparticles will interact with biological systems -- including the human body. Their work could have implications for improved human and environmental safety in the handling of nanomaterials, as well as applications for drug delivery.
- Probing the nanoparticle: Predicting how nanoparticles will react in the human bodySun, 15 Aug 2010, 13:29:50 EDT
- New insights into health and environmental effects of carbon nanoparticlesWed, 5 Aug 2009, 11:29:07 EDT
- Researchers use nanoparticles to shrink tumors in miceFri, 9 Jul 2010, 10:29:52 EDT
- Synthetic and biological nanoparticles combined to produce new metamaterialsWed, 19 Dec 2012, 12:04:08 EST
- A new 'Pyrex' nanoparticleSun, 7 Sep 2008, 14:15:47 EDT