Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 22:14 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists have found that pulsed infrared light can pace contractions in an avian embryonic heart, with no apparent damage to the tissue.
- A heart beats to a different drummerSun, 15 Aug 2010, 13:29:52 EDT
- Embryonic heart exhibits impressive regenerative capacityMon, 13 Oct 2008, 13:21:58 EDT
- New strategy for mending broken hearts?Sat, 10 Oct 2009, 17:14:41 EDT
- Repair in the developing heartWed, 15 Oct 2008, 9:21:53 EDT
- Molecule prompts damaged heart cells to repair themselves after a heart attackFri, 10 Apr 2009, 12:36:38 EDT