New sensor technology to make it easier and safer for spacecraft to rendezvous and dock to International Space Station
It was a perfect STORRM. On Tuesday, July 20, NASA and its industry partners, Lockheed Martin Space Systems and Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp., successfully demonstrated a new sensor technology that will make it easier and safer for spacecraft to rendezvous and dock to the International Space Station.
- Safer space vehicles thanks to optic fiber sensorsThu, 10 Dec 2009, 5:03:06 EST
- A new system for locating and capturing satellites in spaceWed, 13 Oct 2010, 10:35:07 EDT
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST
- The International Space Station, a test-bed for future space explorationFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:56 EDT
- NIST ultraviolet source helps NASA spacecraft measure the origins of space weatherWed, 1 Sep 2010, 13:16:15 EDT