Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 21:28 in Health & Medicine
Overweight and obese women are at greater risk of giving birth to a preterm baby compared with normal weight women, a new study finds.
- Preterm births higher among overweight and obese mothersTue, 20 Jul 2010, 22:31:00 EDT
- Overweight and obese moms face more risk of early birthsTue, 20 Jul 2010, 22:30:59 EDT
- Research highlights problems of predicting birthweights in obese mothersWed, 9 Jul 2008, 10:30:07 EDT
- Late preterm births present serious risks to newbornsThu, 11 Dec 2008, 4:52:51 EST
- Preterm births higher among deprived mothers, despite equal careTue, 1 Dec 2009, 20:22:01 EST