Follow-up of a group of British childhood cancer survivors indicates they have an increased risk of death from second primary cancers and cardiac and cerebrovascular causes more than 25 years after their initial cancer diagnosis, according to a new study.
- Childhood cancer survivors face higher death risk 25 years later, from cancer, circulatory diseasesTue, 13 Jul 2010, 16:30:17 EDT
- Studies find few risks to newborn offspring of parents who are childhood cancer survivorsThu, 1 Oct 2009, 11:03:01 EDT
- Childhood cancer survivors are at high risk for multiple tumors as they ageMon, 27 Jun 2011, 22:33:10 EDT
- Lifelong cancer risk for patients treated for childhood cancerTue, 26 May 2009, 18:09:14 EDT
- Childhood cancer survivors experience suicidal thoughts decades after diagnosisFri, 23 Oct 2009, 15:00:48 EDT