Wednesday, July 7, 2010 - 00:14 in Health & Medicine
New research shows that while short-term worsening kidney function is frequent among patients with heart failure, these patients also have better outcomes than those who have persistent kidney failure.
- Study shows short-term kidney failure in heart patients may not be as detrimentalThu, 1 Jul 2010, 12:16:41 EDT
- Failing heart, failing kidney: Double trouble?Mon, 31 Aug 2009, 10:30:29 EDT
- Heart failure patients with kidney dysfunction don't recover well after hospital dischargeWed, 18 Nov 2009, 4:23:22 EST
- Routine lab test data predicts progression to kidney failure for chronic kidney disease patientsMon, 11 Apr 2011, 15:34:50 EDT
- UAB research warns of risks of low potassium in heart failure patients with chronic kidney diseaseTue, 9 Feb 2010, 12:25:45 EST