Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 21:31 in Health & Medicine
A new intervention was found to reduce the self-stigma and improve the quality of life and self-esteem among persons with serious mental illness.
- New intervention to reduce self-stigma among persons with serious mental illnessThu, 13 May 2010, 9:59:47 EDT
- His and hers: Study examines the role of gender in the stigma of mental illnessTue, 3 Mar 2009, 17:36:12 EST
- Study: Mental illness stigma entrenched in American culture; new strategies neededWed, 15 Sep 2010, 1:30:42 EDT
- Nearly 1 in 5 Californians report need for mental health services, study findsWed, 28 Jul 2010, 14:16:11 EDT
- California full-service partnership program is cost effectiveMon, 7 Jun 2010, 17:03:23 EDT