Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 23:12 in Biology & Nature
Scientists from the Naval Research Laboratory recently completed an investigation of the acoustic properties of the deep seafloor in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Naval Research Laboratory scientists investigate acoustics in Gulf of MexicoWed, 12 May 2010, 12:37:18 EDT
- Lasers generate underwater soundFri, 4 Sep 2009, 12:30:06 EDT
- Deep plumes of oil could cause dead zones in the GulfThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:23:55 EDT
- Better living through chemistryTue, 7 Apr 2009, 10:35:45 EDT
- Gulf of Mexico clean-up makes 2010 spill 52-times more toxicFri, 30 Nov 2012, 11:35:10 EST