Patients can decrease the frequency of Botox Cosmetic injections over time and still receive most of the same wrinkle-smoothing cosmetic benefits, according to new research. After two years of treatment at recommended intervals, patients can potentially cut the frequency, and thus the cost, of their Botox treatments by half, according to experts.
- Botox reduces wrinkles even in less frequent dosesMon, 26 Apr 2010, 15:09:52 EDT
- Botox eases nerve pain in certain patientsThu, 10 Jun 2010, 12:52:42 EDT
- Botox injections can significantly improve quality of life for people with overactive bladdersTue, 9 Jun 2009, 9:51:06 EDT
- Baby boomers' boon? LED light and green tea cream to smooth facial wrinklesWed, 9 Sep 2009, 12:26:03 EDT
- No need for needles: Botox sponge treats intrinsic rhinitisThu, 15 Oct 2009, 21:21:33 EDT