Industrial design modelling, used to make prototypes of home appliances or mock-ups of car parts, could soon make the leap from the world of plaster, plastic and sticky tape into the digital domain thanks to an augmented reality design system developed in Europe.
- On a roll: Designing the next rover to explore MarsWed, 2 Jun 2010, 11:24:44 EDT
- Digital 'plaster' for monitoring vital signs undergoes first clinical trialsMon, 2 Nov 2009, 13:30:57 EST
- Computer model improves ultrasound imageTue, 4 Nov 2008, 12:24:20 EST
- Many receptor models used in drug design may not be useful after allThu, 2 Oct 2008, 17:42:43 EDT
- Virtual reality can improve design skills in younger generationFri, 4 Mar 2011, 11:07:31 EST