Researchers have successfully used direct chemical vapor deposition to synthesize single-layer graphene films on dielectric substrates. This represents a major step towards future applications of graphene in both the electronics and the photonics industries, starting with superfast transistors and computer memory chips.
- Graphene films clear major fabrication hurdleThu, 8 Apr 2010, 14:51:51 EDT
- Penn scientists demonstrate potential of graphene films as next-generation transistorsThu, 31 Jul 2008, 9:28:59 EDT
- UCLA team reports scalable fabrication of self-aligned graphene transistors, circuitsFri, 17 Jun 2011, 15:34:04 EDT
- New graphene 'nanomesh' could change the future of electronicsFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:29:20 EST
- Scientists prove graphene's edge structure affects electronic propertiesSun, 15 Feb 2009, 13:31:02 EST