Researchers have made novel discoveries about the human ability to predict what other people are about to say. Their findings could have significant applications for educators, speech therapists, entrepreneurs, and many others interested in communication and comprehension.
- Predicting what they sayMon, 29 Mar 2010, 13:09:45 EDT
- Seeing the tree from the forest: Predicting the future of plant communitiesFri, 21 Aug 2009, 11:10:05 EDT
- Employees' interests predict how they will perform on the jobThu, 5 Jul 2012, 13:06:35 EDT
- Neuroscientists can predict your behavior better than you canWed, 23 Jun 2010, 11:02:50 EDT
- Comprehensive study using bioinformatics predicts the molecular causes of many genetic diseasesTue, 9 Feb 2010, 15:30:28 EST