Monday, March 22, 2010 - 15:42 in Health & Medicine
Patients with irritable bowel syndrome are at no greater risk of having polyps, colon cancer or inflammatory bowel diseases than healthy people undergoing colonoscopies, according to a new study.
- Patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome not more likely to develop polyps, colon cancerTue, 9 Mar 2010, 15:59:17 EST
- Shift workers at more risk for irritable bowel syndrome, U-M study saysThu, 18 Mar 2010, 12:50:33 EDT
- Irritable bowel syndrome can have genetic causesWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:22:02 EST
- Study finds structural brain alterations in patients with irritable bowel syndromeThu, 22 Jul 2010, 14:44:52 EDT
- Proof that a gut-wrenching complaint -- irritable bowel syndrome -- is not in your headThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:18:37 EDT