Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 17:21 in Biology & Nature
The key to human individuality may lie not in our genes, but in the sequences that surround and control them, according to new research.
- What makes you unique? Not genes so much as surrounding sequences, says Stanford studyThu, 18 Mar 2010, 14:54:15 EDT
- Learning the alphabet of gene controlThu, 17 Jan 2013, 21:02:31 EST
- Gene sequence that can make half of us fatter is discoveredSun, 4 May 2008, 13:35:17 EDT
- Next generation sequencing establishes genetic link between two rare diseasesThu, 29 Jul 2010, 13:08:40 EDT
- 'Moonlighting' molecules discoveredThu, 29 Oct 2009, 12:34:54 EDT