A low-cost water purification technique could help drastically reduce the incidence of waterborne disease in the developing world. The procedure, which uses seeds from the Moringa oleifera tree, can produce a 90.00% to 99.99% bacterial reduction in previously untreated water.
- 'World's most useful tree' provides low-cost water purification method for developing worldWed, 3 Mar 2010, 9:44:51 EST
- Seeds from the Moringa tree can be used for water purificationThu, 18 Feb 2010, 10:46:31 EST
- 'Miracle tree' substance produces clean drinking water inexpensively and sustainablyWed, 18 Jan 2012, 12:39:08 EST
- Water purification down the nanotubesMon, 15 Sep 2008, 10:50:13 EDT
- 'Super sand' for better purification of drinking waterWed, 22 Jun 2011, 16:35:34 EDT