Monday, February 15, 2010 - 15:14 in Health & Medicine
Glaucoma patients who take medication for the condition appear to have a reduced likelihood of death, according to a new study.
- Glaucoma medications may be associated with reduced risk of death over 4-year periodMon, 8 Feb 2010, 16:57:52 EST
- Fiber intake associated with reduced risk of deathMon, 14 Feb 2011, 18:02:46 EST
- Glaucoma surgery studied in Medicare patients, new hope for peopleWed, 2 Jul 2008, 12:22:09 EDT
- Detecting glaucoma before it blindsThu, 6 Oct 2011, 17:38:39 EDT
- Physical fitness could have a positive effect on eye healthMon, 24 Oct 2011, 15:36:29 EDT