Chemokines are a large group of proteins whose predominant function is to direct cell migration. They regulate many physiological and pathophysiological processes, in particular in the immune system. Researchers have now developed a simple method to efficiently identify all the chemokines produced by a single cell type, something that has not been possible before.
- Increased levels of certain cytokines and chemokines predict onset of rheumatoid arthritisMon, 15 Jun 2009, 9:37:33 EDT
- Are chemokine and cytokine effective markers of chronic pancreatitis?Mon, 1 Dec 2008, 10:43:40 EST
- JCI online early table of contents: Feb. 8, 2010Mon, 8 Feb 2010, 19:28:45 EST
- Blood test can predict rheumatoid arthritis before symptoms ariseThu, 28 Jan 2010, 4:21:44 EST
- Macavity wasn't there! How absent reoviruses kill cancerSun, 20 Feb 2011, 20:36:04 EST