Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 12:28 in Mathematics & Economics
Consumers remember the sounds of numbers in prices and associate certain sounds with value, according to a new study.
- Small sounds, big deals: How do number sounds influence consumers?Tue, 19 Jan 2010, 11:51:48 EST
- It’s not over when it's over: Storing sounds in the inner earTue, 5 Apr 2011, 13:03:52 EDT
- A good ear: Rats identify specific sounds in noisy environmentsTue, 18 Nov 2008, 12:51:16 EST
- Sound medicineFri, 27 Jun 2008, 9:56:46 EDT
- Know that noise? Scientists probe formation of auditory memoriesWed, 26 May 2010, 15:25:20 EDT