Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 21:21 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have discovered a possible way for malignant breast tumors to be identified, without the need for a biopsy.
- Jefferson researchers identify possible imaging method to stratify breast cancer without biopsyThu, 17 Dec 2009, 15:11:09 EST
- New MR technique may help save women from unnecessary breast biopsiesThu, 23 Apr 2009, 13:09:06 EDT
- Elastography helps identify patients who need biopsyWed, 12 Jan 2011, 13:33:32 EST
- Microbubble ultrasound and breast biopsiesTue, 1 Feb 2011, 12:07:54 EST
- Reasonable alternative to invasive biopsy of palpable breast lesions with benign imaging features identifiedFri, 20 Nov 2009, 17:08:07 EST