Sunday, December 6, 2009 - 01:35 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have identified a plant gene that determines overall seed size, and are now investigating how it could be used to for the improvement of crops.
- Researchers identify a process that regulates seed germinationWed, 11 Mar 2009, 18:23:38 EDT
- Discovery of plant 'nourishing gene' brings hope for increased crop seed yield and food securityFri, 13 Jan 2012, 12:08:05 EST
- UCR scientists identify stem-cell genes that help form plant organsTue, 24 Feb 2009, 14:28:43 EST
- Ptooey!Thu, 14 Jun 2012, 16:34:59 EDT
- Plants cloned as seedsThu, 17 Feb 2011, 14:37:53 EST