Thursday, December 3, 2009 - 10:07 in Psychology & Sociology
Whether nonsmoking Mexican-American adolescents go on to experiment with smoking depends largely on their initial attitude toward the habit, researchers report.
- Susceptibility predicts smoking risk among Mexican-American youthThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:43 EST
- Mexican-American youths' risk of experimenting with cigarettes depends on susceptibilityThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:39:01 EST
- Watching movies featuring characters who smoke negatively influences Mexican-American teensThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:54 EST
- Movies promote smoking among Mexican-American adolescentsThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:44 EST
- Does everyone really want to be a macho man?Wed, 4 Jun 2008, 16:08:08 EDT