Advances in computerized modeling and prediction of group behavior, together with improvements in video game graphics, are making possible virtual worlds in which defense analysts can explore and predict results of possible military and policy actions, say computer science researchers.
- Building real security with virtual worldsThu, 26 Nov 2009, 14:39:36 EST
- Understanding interaction in virtual worldsWed, 23 Dec 2009, 11:43:30 EST
- The 2 worlds of kids' moralsMon, 2 Mar 2009, 12:32:49 EST
- Bizarre bird behavior predicted by game theoryTue, 24 Feb 2009, 22:23:49 EST
- ACSM: Weight loss success in a 3-D virtual worldFri, 3 Jun 2011, 12:37:12 EDT