Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 20:21 in Physics & Chemistry
Chemists are using a simple method to convert methane to methanol -- something that has the potential to exploit previously unused reserves of natural gas.
- Energy-saving powderWed, 11 Nov 2009, 13:20:30 EST
- Exploited fish make rapid comeback in world's largest no-take marine reserve networkMon, 23 Jun 2008, 12:49:25 EDT
- New material could make gases more transportableThu, 20 Nov 2008, 9:23:01 EST
- Most panda habitat is outside nature reserves according to joint MSU-Chinese researchWed, 28 Jul 2010, 10:29:33 EDT
- Engineers seek ways to convert methane into useful chemicalsThu, 20 Dec 2012, 16:37:45 EST