Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 20:14 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists have set a new world record with next-generation particle fuel for use in high temperature gas reactors (HTGRs).
- Advanced nuclear fuel sets global performance recordTue, 17 Nov 2009, 9:44:03 EST
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory -- December 2009Thu, 10 Dec 2009, 9:42:44 EST
- Record high temperatures far outpace record lows across USThu, 12 Nov 2009, 12:15:11 EST
- First quantitative measure of radiation leaked from Fukushima reactorMon, 15 Aug 2011, 17:34:24 EDT
- Self-powered sensors to monitor nuclear fuel rod statusTue, 23 Oct 2012, 14:05:13 EDT