Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 21:28 in Biology & Nature
Combination therapies to tackle multiple changes in the brain may be needed to combat the growing problem of dementia in aging societies, according to a new study.
- Unravelling the pathology of dementiaTue, 10 Nov 2009, 7:57:07 EST
- New insight into dementia pathophysiologyWed, 17 Nov 2010, 13:46:54 EST
- Women over 90 more likely to have dementia than menWed, 2 Jul 2008, 16:49:45 EDT
- Mild memory loss is not a part of normal agingWed, 15 Sep 2010, 16:37:00 EDT
- Spouses of dementia sufferers have a 6-fold increased risk of dementia onsetWed, 5 May 2010, 1:52:49 EDT