The "chocolate cure" for emotional stress is getting new support from a clinical trial. It found that eating about an ounce and a half of dark chocolate a day for two weeks reduced levels of stress hormones in the bodies of people feeling highly stressed.
- New evidence that dark chocolate helps ease emotional stressWed, 11 Nov 2009, 11:26:03 EST
- The dark chocolate version of Father Christmas is most fillingWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:29:10 EST
- Short walk cuts chocolate consumption in half Wed, 7 Dec 2011, 15:36:55 EST
- Dark chocolate lowers blood pressureMon, 28 Jun 2010, 10:15:11 EDT
- Stress hormones: Good or bad for posttraumatic stress disorder risk?Thu, 13 Sep 2012, 12:42:28 EDT