In work that someday may lead to the development of novel types of nanoscale electronic devices, researchers have combined DNA's talent for self-assembly with the remarkable electronic properties of carbon nanotubes, thereby suggesting a solution to the long-standing problem of organizing carbon nanotubes into nanoscale electronic circuits.
- Caltech scientists develop DNA origami nanoscale breadboards for carbon nanotube circuitsTue, 10 Nov 2009, 11:24:53 EST
- Ultra fast photodetectors out of carbon nanotubesMon, 7 Mar 2011, 13:06:04 EST
- True properties of carbon nanotubes measuredFri, 15 Aug 2008, 13:29:19 EDT
- New path to flex and stretch electronicsTue, 13 Dec 2011, 23:38:00 EST
- '2-faced' bioacids put a new face on carbon nanotube self-assemblyTue, 13 Jan 2009, 17:23:05 EST