Tuesday, November 3, 2009 - 16:28 in Earth & Climate
Deep-sea ecosystems occupying 60 percent of the Earth's surface could be vulnerable to the effects of global warming, warn scientists.
- Climate variability impacts the deep seaMon, 2 Nov 2009, 15:44:35 EST
- Deep-sea ecosystems affected by climate changeTue, 3 Nov 2009, 10:46:35 EST
- Natural iron fertilization influences deep-sea ecosystems off the Crozet IslandsWed, 6 Jul 2011, 12:36:24 EDT
- New robot travels across the seafloor to monitor the impact of climate change on deep-sea ecosystemsWed, 9 Sep 2009, 17:17:01 EDT
- New study examines how ocean energy impacts life in the deep sea Wed, 5 Sep 2012, 17:37:09 EDT