Friday, October 23, 2009 - 11:21 in Physics & Chemistry
A team of engineers has transformed simple nanowires into reconfigurable materials and circuits, demonstrating a novel, self-assembling method for chemically creating nanoscale structures that are not possible to grow or obtain otherwise.
- Penn study: Transforming nanowires into nano-tools using cation exchange reactionsFri, 23 Oct 2009, 10:50:30 EDT
- Growing nanowires horizontally yields new benefit: 'nano-LEDs'Wed, 29 Sep 2010, 17:23:21 EDT
- Harvard scientists bend nanowires into 2-D and 3-D structuresWed, 21 Oct 2009, 10:39:19 EDT
- Stretched rubber offers simpler method for assembling nanowiresMon, 28 Feb 2011, 11:06:52 EST
- Researchers create semiconductor 'nano-shish-kebabs' with potential for 3-D technologiesTue, 19 Feb 2013, 15:05:18 EST