Friday, October 2, 2009 - 00:28 in Mathematics & Economics
A way to filter out denial of service attacks on computer networks, including cloud computing systems, could significantly improve security on government, commercial, and educational systems.
- Denial of service denialWed, 30 Sep 2009, 13:57:21 EDT
- Cells are like robust computational systems, Carnegie Mellon-led team reportsTue, 16 Jun 2009, 10:54:10 EDT
- New research improves ability to detect malware in cloud-computing systemsTue, 21 Sep 2010, 11:16:58 EDT
- New publication offers security tips for WiMAX networksWed, 7 Oct 2009, 9:08:48 EDT
- Safety in numbers -- a cloud-based immune system for computersWed, 27 Jan 2010, 7:32:20 EST