Monday, September 28, 2009 - 20:14 in Health & Medicine
New research indicates that patients with lesser degrees of celiac disease-related symptoms, such as intestinal inflammation or latent celiac disease, have a modestly increased risk of death, according to a new study.
- Study finds increased risk of death for patients with celiac disease-related disordersTue, 15 Sep 2009, 18:24:09 EDT
- Gut bacteria offer new insights -- and hope -- for people with celiac diseaseThu, 29 Apr 2010, 11:08:50 EDT
- UM School of Medicine Center for Celiac Research finds rate of celiac disease is growingMon, 27 Sep 2010, 6:15:43 EDT
- Study supports gluten-free diet in potential celiac disease patientsWed, 15 Dec 2010, 12:02:04 EST
- Toward a pill to enable celiac patients to eat foods containing glutenWed, 19 Dec 2012, 17:37:23 EST