Monday, September 28, 2009 - 00:21 in Mathematics & Economics
In the never-ending battle to protect computer networks from intruders, researchers are working with security experts to develop a new defense modeled after one of nature's hardiest creatures -- the ant.
- Ants vs. worms: New computer security mimics natureFri, 25 Sep 2009, 14:57:57 EDT
- Controlling the language of securityFri, 18 Sep 2009, 10:13:32 EDT
- How secure is your network? NIST model knowsWed, 23 Jul 2008, 15:14:41 EDT
- A new way to protect computer networks from Internet wormsWed, 4 Jun 2008, 14:56:38 EDT
- Cards on the table: Low-cost tool spots software security flaws during development processTue, 24 Feb 2009, 11:00:50 EST