Friday, September 18, 2009 - 18:28 in Health & Medicine
A person, usually a child, dies of rabies every 20 minutes. However, only one inoculation may be all it takes for rabies vaccination, according to new research.
- New rabies vaccine may require only a single shot... not 6Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 18:22:29 EDT
- Single vaccines to protect against both rabies and EbolaThu, 25 Aug 2011, 16:36:07 EDT
- Hope for a rabies eradication strategy in AfricaWed, 21 Jan 2009, 12:14:42 EST
- Hitting snooze on the molecular clock: Rabies evolves slower in hibernating batsFri, 18 May 2012, 16:33:07 EDT
- China sees spike in rabies casesWed, 20 Aug 2008, 19:28:23 EDT