Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 20:14 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers have reached a new milestone in laser physics by creating the world's smallest semiconductor laser, capable of generating visible light in a space smaller than a single protein molecule.
- World's smallest semiconductor laser heralds new era in optical scienceMon, 31 Aug 2009, 4:07:47 EDT
- World's smallest semiconductor laser created by University of Texas scientistsThu, 26 Jul 2012, 16:08:46 EDT
- Cooling semiconductor by laser lightSun, 22 Jan 2012, 17:31:18 EST
- Air Force-funded research is shattering traditioinal notions of laser limitsMon, 7 Dec 2009, 17:41:05 EST
- New kind of optical fiber developedTue, 1 Mar 2011, 12:39:29 EST