Monday, July 27, 2009 - 16:21 in Earth & Climate
Biologists welcome the news of an estimated 121 breeding tigers in four protected areas in the Terai Arc Landscape of Nepal as announced by the government in Kathmandu, July 27, 2009.
- 121 breeding tigers estimated to be found in NepalMon, 27 Jul 2009, 14:15:14 EDT
- To know a tiger is at least to start tolerating them, study showsTue, 31 Jul 2012, 12:23:31 EDT
- Study: Tiger numbers could triple if large-scale landscapes are protectedTue, 25 Jan 2011, 15:05:50 EST
- Asian tiger numbers could triple if large-scale landscapes are protectedTue, 25 Jan 2011, 10:34:44 EST
- Tigers disappear from Himalayan refugeWed, 2 Jul 2008, 13:29:15 EDT