Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 22:14 in Health & Medicine
In a major advance in obesity and diabetes research, scientists have found that reducing levels of a key enzyme in the brain decreased appetites and increased energy levels.
- Yale discovery may open door to drug that cuts appetite and boosts energyMon, 20 Jul 2009, 17:44:21 EDT
- Blocked brain enzyme decreases appetite and promotes weight lossTue, 6 May 2008, 13:28:17 EDT
- Scripps scientists develop test providing new pathway for identifying obesity, diabetes drugsThu, 16 Sep 2010, 13:22:28 EDT
- Can diabetes or lipid-lowering medications treat addiction?Tue, 5 Apr 2011, 18:33:20 EDT
- Sleep restriction results in weight gain despite decreases in appetite and consumptionMon, 8 Jun 2009, 1:56:45 EDT