Friday, June 26, 2009 - 19:28 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have identified a protein that marks the tumor suppressor p53 for destruction, providing a potential new avenue for restoring p53 in cancer cells.
- Researchers pinpoint a new enemy for tumor-suppressor p53Fri, 26 Jun 2009, 17:16:41 EDT
- New suppressor of common liver cancerMon, 14 Dec 2009, 17:29:27 EST
- Bacterial peptide provides new insight into common tumor suppressorMon, 7 Jul 2008, 12:42:52 EDT
- Protein identified as enemy of vital tumor suppressor PTENTue, 3 May 2011, 15:33:49 EDT
- Cell biologists identify new tumor suppressor for lung cancerMon, 5 Jan 2009, 14:49:41 EST