Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 21:35 in Health & Medicine
Possessing a greater purpose in life is associated with lower mortality rates among older adults according to a new study.
- Having a higher purpose in life reduces risk of death among older adultsMon, 15 Jun 2009, 12:36:25 EDT
- Want more zest for life? Consider gardening!Thu, 17 Mar 2011, 15:16:15 EDT
- Eating fish associated with lower risk of dying among older adultsTue, 2 Apr 2013, 12:35:36 EDT
- Noncorrectable vision problems associated with shorter lifespan in older adultsMon, 12 Oct 2009, 16:51:34 EDT
- Low levels of vitamin D are associated with mortality in older adultsTue, 2 Oct 2012, 14:33:45 EDT