Friday, June 12, 2009 - 13:28 in Physics & Chemistry
Engineering researchers in Canada have developed a tiling technique to create flexible solar cell panels. It is being tested on the curved roof of a campus bus shelter to power interior lighting.
- Flexible solar strips light up campus bus shelterFri, 12 Jun 2009, 12:50:59 EDT
- New solar product captures up to 95 percent of light energyMon, 16 May 2011, 19:35:12 EDT
- Peel-and-Stick solar panels from Stanford engineeringThu, 20 Dec 2012, 11:05:26 EST
- Caltech researchers create highly absorbing, flexible solar cells with silicon wire arraysTue, 16 Feb 2010, 12:27:41 EST
- Solar Panels Keep Buildings CoolMon, 18 Jul 2011, 16:36:03 EDT